We are a successful values driven business with ambitious plans for future growth. Having the right people with the right skills is a crucial part of that growth. As one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies To Work For – and the only food manufacturer on the list for the second year running - we pride ourselves on offering people the best career development opportunities.
Find out why our people are proud to be part of our family:
- It is our aim for everyone to feel motivated and inspired to work for Warburtons through an open and honest exchange of views, ideas and concerns
- We place great emphasis on developing home grown talent by nurturing our people and planning for their future development
- Career paths are mapped and potential defined, and progression plans are put in place to stretch and set people up for success in their next role
- We are committed to our employees' personal and professional development and recognise that the performance of our people is key to the continued success of the organisation
- We help our people to continuously develop new skills and keep up-to-date on how to do things safely
All of this helps keep our family of employees happy - over a quarter (27%) of the team have stayed in the business for over 10 years, the voluntary turnover rate is just 6.29% PA and 82% of our people say they are proud to work for us (Pulsecheck, 2012).
For more information about joining our family please see the careers section of the website.